What is Organic Spray Tan? Spray tans aren’t what they used to be. Gone are the days of orange and streaky skin. Improved technology makes spray tans look natural as a suntan. Organic Spray tanning is becoming more and more popular, especially among those that are health conscience. Among them are top profile celebrities such as the Kardashians, Paris Hilton, Jessica Alba, and Paula Abdul. Our estheticians are professionally trained in providing you with that perfect sun kissed glow and streak free tan.
Organic Spray Tan has antioxidants and botanical moisturizers.
It has No OIL;
No Artificial preservatives
is pH-balanced and designed for all skin types
It is hypoallergenic
It is an all natural and plant based substance made from sugar cane and beets. The active ingredient from this substance is called DHA. The DHA reacts with the amino acids in the skin, causing the skin to darken or become tan. It gives you that natural tan look. The best part is, you don’t have to burn your skin in the sun and take in harmful UV rays. DHA is FDA approved for external use. As with most products, your skin can be sensitive but that is rare.
What are the benefits of Organic Spray Tan?
• It is safe to use
• No harmful UV rays from the sun.
• Keeps your skin even and smooth.
• It’s good to cover any imperfections like spider veins.
• Helps clear up or some acne skin problems.
• Can make the skin look younger, a warm hue to your skin can give you that healthy glow, adding a little color to the face. This is also good for older skin. We have ventilation machine and nose/eye protector for your convenience.
• You can do a full body or just the face, decollete area. This is perfect for fall and winter to even out skin tone or give nicer complexion.
• Spray tans are great for brides to be.
How long will my Spray Tan last?
An Organic spray tan will fade gradually as your skin cells shed, just like a sun tan. So depending on your skin type and daily activity such as exercise, this will affect how long the spray tan will last. It is usually 5-7 days, but again that is based on how you treat your skin. Our formula won’t make your skin orange. Frequent touch ups will help your tan last longer. And we have a tan extender lotion that will also make the tan last longer.
Tips to make a Spray Tan last longer
Preparation BEFORE the spray tan:
1. Shower and Shave body
2. EXFOLIATE entire body while you shower 8 hours before tan.
3. NO MOISTURIZER after shower, you want the skin to be thirsty for the spray tan. No makeup, perfume or deodorant before tan.
4. No facials, waxing, manicures or pedicures 24 hours before tan.
5. Wear loose clothes before coming for a spray tanning.
Preparation AFTER the Spray Tan to extend the tan.
1. We recommend delaying a shower until 12 hours after spray tan. The longer you wait, the spray tan will set.
2. Postpone any heavy workouts until your first shower. this includes No swimming, sauna hot tubs until your.
3. No nylon materials or light colored clothing, it may stain clothes also nylon can make your skin sweat.
4. When you take the first shower, avoid using exfoliators scrubs on the skin.
5. Moisturize the skin twice daily.
6. Use a TAN EXTENDER such as Aviva Inspires™ Skin Glow Light Tan Extender. is infused with Vitamins A & E, is pH-balanced and designed for all skin types.
It is hypoallergenic and paraben-free. This will extend tan up to 3 days because it has the same DHA infused moisturizer. Your healthy glow will last longer and it’s great for
the body and face.
We have other products that will extend your tan such as the Aviva Inspires™ Tan Restore Sunless Tanning Gel, Aviva Inspires Velvet Soft Moisturizing Crème Aviva Inspires™ Skin Glow Light Tan Extender.