5 Reasons Men should get Facials
Men, if you are bold and confident then you are strong enough to get a facial! Here are five reasons men get facials.
- To relax and reduce stress after a hard days work. Facials offer soothing massages on your skin. It’s not just for your face, but also the massage is applied to your chest, arms, and hands. Organic, aromatherapy essentials oils are rubbed onto the skin which adds further comfort to the relaxing experience. The duration can last up to an hour or longer and it is a perfect combination to unwind.
- To reduce skin irritation. Facials are great especially after a close shave; it helps reduce razor bumps and reduce skin irritation. The razor can create cuts and scrapes on the skin and causes it to bleed. Some people get red rashes on the skin as well. The facials sooth these irritations with high end organic anti inflammatory lotion.
- To have healthy looking skin. Men are prone to wrinkle faster because of sun damage, hormones, stress or smoking. Certain facials such as the vitamin C facial stimulate the skin and it’s collagen, making it firmer.
- To remove impurities. during the facial the warm steam and special enzymes from organic masks activate in order to remove the dead skin cells and impurities. This works to soften the skin for better extractions of blackheads and whiteheads.
- It is part of grooming. The hot towel over the face before a shave has been a ritual for years with proper barber shops. And it is just as important after a shave. The mixture of heat and moisture provides a sense of relaxation while loosening dead skins cells.